Welcome to Cloud 9 Revolving Restaurant & Lounge
December 12, 2014
Thank-you very much for your patience. The New Year's Eve menu is now available for viewing. View Menu
December 11, 2014
Good day to all. With the latest news concerning the Avian Flu found in BC farms and how it is affecting the Turkeys being served during the holiday seasons. We had taken precautionary actions and continue to checked with our suppliers. At this moment, we had been continuously assured that the farm has NOT been affected.
As the health of our guests is our utmost concern, we will continue to be vigilante. Thank-you for your understanding and confidence.
November 25, 2014
We are pleased to advise that our Festive Menu and Christmas Menus are ready for viewing. Also, we in the process of developing the 4-Course Menu for our New Year's Eve Event. This year's Theme is The Tropics: Carribbean, Cubans, Hawaiians All that is under the Sun. View Menu
I are now offering our annual special Stayover Rate of $70 per room per night (based on availability & on single/double occupancy) in the hotel to those who dined in the Cloud 9 Revolving Restaurant. Rate valid from now until December 30, 2014. View special offering.
October 29, 2014
As the busy season winding down, we would like to advise of the following Operation Hours change to the Revolving Restaurant:
Starting Sunday, November 02: Revolving Lounge's Winter Operation Hours will be as follows:
Sun - Thu: 5:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Food last call @ 11:00 pm, Drinks last call @ 11:15 pm
Fri & Sat: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Food last call @ 11:00 pm, Drinks last call @ 11:45 pm)
Also, it is the time of year where we are to observe the Daylight Saving Time adjustment. On Saturday, November 01 before you go to sleep, please adjust your clock BACK 1 hour.
October 22, 2014
We are pleased to advised that the Cloud 9 Revolving Lounge had received a new permit to allow minors into the lounge area.
Effective immediately, the Cloud 9 Revolving Lounge can accept minors with the following restrictions:
- Minors are to be accompanied by a Parent and/or guardian (please note that the minors can NOT be accompanied by any adults). MUST be the parent and/or Legal Guardian) but must leave before 10:00 pm.
- Minors are still NOT permitted to order or consumed any alcoholic beverages.
A friendly reminder to all our guests of the following:
- Reservations are for the dining room only. All drinks and/or desserts only will in the Lounge Area and seating in the lounge will be based on first come first serve basis.
- Facebook Birthday Promotion: in order to receive the promotion, one must join our Facebook account by adding us to your friend's list (not just click on "Likes"). Also, please allow us time to process the information. Last minute request might not be processed in time. Especially those on the weekend and/or holidays as the processing is through the Catering Office.
Should you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
October 17, 2014
Thank-you for your patience. The Fall Dine-in Menu is now available for viewing. Items will be available starting Monday, October 20, 2014. View Menu
October 01, 2014
We are pleased to advised that the Cloud 9 will continue it's tradition of offering our 3-Course Turkey Dinner during the Thanksgiving Weekend starting from October 10 - 13 inclusive. And we will continue to offer the Fresh Sockeye Salmon until October 15. View Menu
Also, a new Fall 3-Course dinner will be ready for viewing starting Monday, October 06 which will commence on Sunday, October 19, 2014. We hope that you had enjoyed our Summer 3-Course because our Fall Menu will definitely excite your taste buds.